Tribeca Investment Partners (Tribeca) is an Australian-based boutique fund manager with a reputation for delivering on performance targets. It was established in 1998 and is wholly owned by Tribeca employees.
Their clients are those who actively seek innovation beyond the mainstream.
Distinct in the market, Tribeca blends traditional fundamental qualitative research with quantitative analysis, and combines quality investment decisions with the insight of successful experience.
This multi-faceted investment approach has enabled the development of a range of products that apply specific skills to maximum effect in different segments of the market, including Australian small caps, Australian equities, global equities and alternative investments.
Tribeca at a glance
- Tribeca has grown from an initial Australian Small Cap mandate, awarded in January 1999
- The Tribeca Alpha Plus Fund was launched in September 2006
- Tribeca Alpha Plus Fund won the 2016 Money Management/Lonsec Fund Manager of the Year Award in the Equities (Long/Short) category
- Tribeca Alpha Plus Fund was the top performing1 Australian equity fund over 10 years ended 31 December 2016 (source: Mercer)
- Tribeca manages $2.94 billion in funds for clients, invested across Australian and global markets (at 31 March 2022).