New York-based Epoch Investment Partners, Inc. (Epoch) was established in 2004. Its distinct investment philosophy based on the generation and allocation of free cash flow and integrated portfolio risk management differentiates Epoch from other global managers. Each of Epoch’s investment strategies is managed in accordance with this investment philosophy.
Epoch’s investment approach is designed to uncover opportunities that others may miss based on the belief that the growth of free cash flow, and the intelligent use of that cash flow, represents the best predictor of long-term shareholder return. Epoch looks for strong company management with a commitment to financial transparency and a track record of delivering returns to shareholders.
Epoch is a firm of experienced investors with a collaborative and client-focused culture. Their purpose is to help clients achieve their investment objectives and they are committed to transparency with respect to business practices, investment philosophy and methodology.
Three of Epoch’s founders, Bill Priest, David Pearl and Tim Taussig, continue to lead the firm today. Bill Priest, Epoch’s CEO and co-CIO, is an industry veteran with more than 50 years’ investment experience.
Epoch at a glance
- Global equity investors with a distinct perspective on the long-term drivers of shareholder return
- Investment process focused on the generation and allocation of free cash flow
- Seasoned team of 35+ investment professionals each average over 20 years’ experience
- Broad insights on macro and fundamental investment issues
- A$40.8 billion assets under management for clients around the world (at 31 December 2020)
- A$14.9 billion global equity shareholder yield strategy assets under management (at 31 December 2020)
- Finalist – International Equities – Global category, Professional Planner|Zenith Fund Awards
- Finalist – Money Management/Lonsec Fund Manager of the Year awards 2018 – Retirement and Income focused category – Grant Samuel Epoch Global Equity Shareholder Yield (Hedged) Fund